Front page of the Gazette in February 7, 1794 announces Stock Brokers Office, No. 16, Wall Street, Leonard Bleecker announces his specialty will be Purchase & Sale of Stocks as a stock broker. He also agrees to quickly process orders from Philadelphia, Boston or any other part of the United States. The Buttonwood Agreement had been made in May of 1792. He was one of only four brokers who could afford space on Wall Street (other brokers were on crossing streets such as Pearl, Water, etc.